LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
Young, pretty and fabulous! LOL

Friday, August 30, 2013

Weaning

Remember when I talked about my surgery to remove my ruptured tube? It was the ultimate reason for me to force weaning Bebe Ian off. It was sad to do so but I had too. I guess it's a blessing as well since now I'm on daily medication for my joint pain and it's not good for breastfeeding mothers.

After the surgery, it was quite painful for me to nurse Bebe Ian at night. So my husband made the ultimate move and asked me to change sleeping arrangement. It was a not easy for the first 2 weeks but finally Bebe Ian managed to go to bed without nursing. Pheww...

For a month or so after that I still nurse him maybe once a day after work, and it eventually stopped. Bebe Ian though will still ask to latch every time my boobs are bare! Hehe...

I missed breastfeeding. I missed the special bonding during latching. If I hadn't fall sick, I think I will still nurse Bebe Ian until now. I know it. But I guess God has better plans for me.

I hope so.

No comments: