LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
Young, pretty and fabulous! LOL

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Well another mission...

When feeling this sick, I can't help but feel maybe my weight has something to do with it. I was at my heaviest at 66.4kg just mere 2 months ago. I decided to do something.

I promised myself to go below 60kg before end of this year. And knowing myself and the fact that I'm on steroid for the joint pain, I know I will need help.

So after consulting a dear friend, I started my journey with Shaklee. Also rekindled my relationship with myfitnesspal.com. Yep I'm counting calories people. Well not that strict counting though. Just minding how much I'm eating and how many calories they may bring into my body.

So far so good. I'm happy with the result. I won't be telling people "I lost 5kg in a month!" type of thing since I did not lose that much in a month. But I'm losing. [See ticker]

I think the most important part is to control your diet. Not that you cannot eat. I can't go by that mantra. I eat, just mindfully. I don't eat heavy breakfast every single day anymore. And at night I seldom take rice. Lunch is as usual but maybe lesser rice. I prepare my own meals more.. Save me a greal deal of money people.

Still a long way to go. I'm aiming towards a healthier BMI.

P/S - As cliche as it may sound, after 2 months I've decided to become a Shaklee member. So yeah, I can share my experience or even take orders. Cheers.

2 comments:

Jin Ai @ Mama Hear Me Roar said...

Love your simple and reasonable weight loss tips.Controlling one's diet isn't easy especially when there are so many nice treats available. I find that whenever I keep ice cream in the freezer, I'll be digging in for a few scoops every night after the kids are in bed!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jin Ai, i've been your silent reader for a while now.. Love your blog! Your backyard garden post inspired me to start my own too... Well, more to asked-my-husband to start one.. And we are now enjoying the produce... :)