LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
Young, pretty and fabulous! LOL

Friday, April 25, 2008

What a rush...

Let me begin with a siiiiiiiiiiigggggggghhhhhhh.....................................

The day started with an unexpected event...WNN stalled in the middle of the highway... Towed and fixed (I hope they really did) and lost a chunk of money, of course. But happy that it has been sorted out.

Back at the office I was battling with the mountain of work that I need to settle before flying back tomorrow. I would say by the time I left office just now I managed to clear almost 70% of the job need to be done. So another 30% tomorrow.....Sigh again.

Brought Roo & Oliver over to the "cat nanny" place just now. Am so sad to leave them there but I have too... Just hope that they will be fine and the "cat nanny" will take a good care of them. I will sure miss them a lot for the next 12 days. :(




So my packing almost done. Final touches tomorrow. Hope I that I will not bust the pathetic 15kg limits for check-in baggage. Gosh, there's just too many things to bring back home...

Darn, it's way past my bedtime... Still got that 30% thingy to finish tomorrow at work... So goodnite.

No comments: