LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
Young, pretty and fabulous! LOL

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Tired yet delighted!

This morning was my second check up at the Govt clinic... Well I go to both, private and Govt... Just want  to have a taste of both worlds... Hehehe
But I tell you, to go to the Govt one is really testing your level of patience... But I managed to endure them all.. Haha...
MGTT done this morning... I have to undergo this one coz my dad has DM Type II... Downing a mug full of glucose solution on an empty stomach was not pleasant at all...

Anyways, my baby is doing fine... Hehehe couldn't tell the gender yet though... Both private and Govt doctor said will be clearer during the next round of scan... Hehe

I just hope everything will go just fine... :))

4 comments:

mommieZee said...

nice...dulu saya pun ada kana kasi minum 'gula' tu ig..test ada diabetes or tidak..err..are we on the talking on the same test..? hehe..anyway..jaga diri ya...

memeljoan said...

Brp minggu sdh gia ko tu ig?aik,govt pun ada scan awal2 ka? By 16th week,ko blh tau sdh bah gender baby ko...:). Anyway,u take care ok..

LonTugi said...

Da: ya shld be the same test... Bida betul rasa minum air gula masa perut kosong.. Heheh

LonTugi said...

Memel: Actually sia 16 weeks suda ni.. Tp masa scan tu baby sia membelakang... Hahaha malu kali dia.. Ya suprisingly derang scanjuga d govt... Tepa la.. Next visit baru nampak kali... Hehe tp c charles nd mau tau.. Hahha