LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
Young, pretty and fabulous! LOL

Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday rant

Hi peeps, it's yet another Monday and I bet most of us dread to go through one. Well to be on a positive note, I'm not working today.. Wait wait... I however will have to spend the whole day at the clinic, literally. It's my monthly check and also BSP day... Ya people sadly I was diagnosed of having gestational DM after the borderline MGTT...
Now I have another 2 hrs to kill before the next blood test so I will rant about something... Hehe..

Do you know anybody who constantly brag about him/ herself.. Like every single f-ing day? Well I do... See there's this colleague of mine who without fail will brag about herself all the time (we sabahan call this ppl minta puji). She will brag from something about how branded and expensive her clothings are till bout how much money she has that she lives in a wealthy residence... I mean, come on... If you want to announce to the world of how rich you are, people will get it the first time you told them. There's no need to keep showing off coz people like me will hate you to the bits..
So what if you're rich? Does that make you happy in this world? I don't think so. If your life is so fulfilling, why did your husband do not care enough when he fetched you one evening by motorbike when it's raining and you are pregnant... Why?

What... after all the tappings to type this rant I have only managed to kill 18 mins... What the...

Okay okay... So luckily I'm not sitting close to this lady in the office... If not, then I'll suffer like another colleague of mine who does.. Immuned to other people's body language of how annoyed they are when this lady will keep calling her to brag her latest life...
How to ward off such people?

I guess I'll never find out... All I can do is to rant bout them an avoid their company whenever I can...

3 comments:

Payad said...

is it superbike or motor kapcai? if superbike then at least she can still brag abt it wor. ekekke.

LonTugi said...

Err tat part tak tau plak... Haha

Choc Mint Girl said...

Kesian your colleague telampau banyak angan2... hehehe...