LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
Young, pretty and fabulous! LOL

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Counting days..

I feel like I've been pregnant forever... Hehe Currently in my mid 37th weeks and i'm humongous... I can barely walk as frequent as i wanted to and chores like hand washing baby's stuff or sweeping has become too strenuos for me..
I get tired easily. Can't wait for the D-day but scared at the same time.. Congrats to my 2 other friends who delivered their babies earlier... So jealous! :) BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

6 comments:

mommieZee said...

take care ig...jangan risau..ok jak tu...

Payad said...

Jeng Jeng Jeng..i pun tak sabar!hahahah.aja aja fighting~!

de engineur said...

your first pregnancy? Take it easy, that happenned to wifey during her pregnancy too. Just make sure you have enough nutrition...for you and your baby!

shoppingjordanonline said...

Japan earthquake may push oil prices higher
The quake forced the shutdown of several oil refineries and some nuclear power plants in Japan. If they can't reopen soon, the country probably will want to import more gasoline, diesel and jet fuel.
Cheap Coach Handbags
Coach Bags
Coach Outlet
Coach online
cheap Coach purses

Marlee said...

Looks like it's been awhile since you posted so I hope everything went well with the pregnancy!!

www.marleeindebt.blogspot.com

batmankillssuperman said...

Nice blog, come see mine, it's Emma's Thoughts, also about my random thinking.