LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
Young, pretty and fabulous! LOL

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Nuffnang Gift Ideas Contest!

I stumbled upon this contest when checking my account and decided to try it. What I have to do is to choose an item (from RealMart site) that I would likely to give to another fellow Nuffnanger.

So I decided to choose a coffee maker. This coffee maker is by Cornell and have a capacity of 1.5L. Among the distinctive characteristic featured for this item is the Aroma Display and Selection Dial.



Why coffee maker you say?
Well, most of the people I know love to drink coffee.
Be it black, with cream and sugar, ice blended or any type of coffee-based drinks, people just love them. Some may say they can't live without coffee even for a day...This of course normally applies to those who work in an office environment.
Boring, mundane day-to-day job, with lack of sleep the night before, a cup of steaming hot coffee seems so irresistible.
This happens to me all the time...:)

I’m sure all of you have come across of an article on the goodness of coffee. Apart from helping you to stay awake, coffee is also said to help to reduce the risk of suffering from some major illnesses such as heart disease and even Type II DM.
Hey, not bad right?

So for me, giving someone a coffee maker would mean I’m giving them the chance of enjoying a cup of coffee (with all the side benefits) minus the hassle of the preparation process. All you need to do is just to make sure the water level is right and there’s coffee powder in the machine. Now that’s easy!

But of course, too much of anything will be bad for you. Just limit a cup per day and I think you should be fine. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just wanted to say that I enjoyed reading your Gift Idea post. I'm a coffee lover myself and would truly appreciate a gift like that from RealMart. They actually have an impressively broad array of coffee makers to choose from.

LonTugi said...

Hi jezza, thanks for dropping by... I agree with you, would love to have one for myself too ;)