LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
Young, pretty and fabulous! LOL

Monday, August 4, 2008

My weekend.

I had a blissful weekend... Stayed mostly at home, and watched lots n lots of movies...
Since I was generally in a good mood, I decided to bake something...

My partner loves cheese...so I decided to give a try in baking cheesecake...



l
"Cheesie packman"

And I baked white bread for our breakfast...This one was not fluffy enough, more like a dense bun to me... Nvm, practice, practice...



I made some jellies too...but forgot to take pics... :D

Brought some to the office this morning...Sorry guys, I really sucks at cutting stuff... :) Hope you guys enjoyed it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

sedapnyeeeeeeeeeeeeee...nakk sikittt :D hehehe

LonTugi said...

nadiah... bole2...balik la msia...kekeke

RieNa.YuMi said...

rugi tak dapat rase....me fasting on dat monday.... :( ...iggy bake more cake yeah.... :P

LonTugi said...

haha...oke oke...nti kalau i rajin i buat lagi.. ;p

coolgal said...

Hmm..weekend not badminton meh? :P

Anonymous said...

taapun saja la..punya sedap..

LonTugi said...

coolgal ---> Takkan every weekend badminton meh?? Kekekeke...

urangranau ---> Thank you for stopping by... Keke, tapun seja la kio... :D