LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
Young, pretty and fabulous! LOL

Friday, February 13, 2009

-Friday De 13th-

I have nothing to write about the title of this post though... haha. Was not even aware of it not until Kong mentioned it.

Anyways, how many of you watch or follow the latest season of American Idol? Me and my partner do. Last nite, I can't believe that they've picked "Norman Gentle" as one of the Top 36 contestant??!! I mean, come on... He's a great comic..but singer I don't think so... And I thought American Idol is all about the singing??!!

Well, just hope that the judges aren't nut enough to let him go further than Top 36 though... :D

*** My partner have a total opposite opinion on this though. He said that "Norman Gentle" is entertaining enough and his voice was not that bad... O_O

No comments: