LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
Young, pretty and fabulous! LOL

Thursday, May 28, 2009

T'was good!!!

After 2 weeks of not joining the group classes at the gym, I finally went for my combat class just now... and it felt good!!! My left knee got injured 2 weeks ago, which my doctor suggested that I have sprained it. Hence, excluding high impact workouts for myself for the last 2 weeks, just to let my knee heal.

I'm not sure whether or not my knee has completely healed, but there's no more pain, just mild discomfort when I bend it extensively. Do feel ashamed of myself though. May is just one unproductive month of gym-ing. For the last 2 weeks, I did go to the gym but with less frequency and just barely walked on the treadmill. No satisfaction whatsoever.

Anyways, I'm back on track I guess. Just need to be more careful on my dear knees. I totally need to change my trainers soon. Hmm, can't wait for the sale season to start!! :)

No comments: