LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
Young, pretty and fabulous! LOL

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Box-a-Mania

I think my cat is having a midlife crisis. Just the other day, I bought this new sneakers and being the lazy bum that I am, I just threw the box opened on the floor.

Later the next day, my partner (who's "on leave":p) sent me some hilarious pic messages. The pics showed just how crazy and just how much in denial my cat was. Roo (my cat's birth name, haha really!!!) is a big cat. Now he's 6+ years old and weighs around 6++kg. And he's convinced that the shoe box is enough for him.


This is him, took this picture later that night.




Sempat pusing-pusing lagi tu mau cari the best position to fit in!!!


After a short while, the box was finally torn apart. Kesian la tinguk, he's still sleeping "inside" the torn box.

So last thursday, I decided to smuggle one big enough cpu box from the office. Upon reaching home that evening, I opened the box and put it at one corner of my house and....

Wala!!!


He's one happy cat again!

9 comments:

RieNa.YuMi said...

memang la roo ada masalah...dlm kotak CPU tu pun tak muat dia nak melurus kan badan...but still dia buat gaya....hahaha...chummel sungguh si roo yang bermasalah nih.... :P

Anonymous said...

hehehe..ig,ko kasi dia yang lagi basar bah....bingkuk lagi gia badan dia tu..

floyd said...

isk isk isk..nakal jga tingau ko nih!

LonTugi said...

maso - hehe memang2.. kucing cute yg bermasalah..

da - itu ja kotak yg available paling besar sia rasa di opis...pa bulih buat la..

floyd - kucing tua yang nakal baitu... :)

Mama Mia said...

funny kucing ko ni...perasannya dia bulih muat kotak kicil..hihi

memeljoan said...

Ig, sa punya meow pun sama perangai mcm si Roo ko ni tau...nnt sa post gmbr dia cuba memuatkan diri di dlm small space....muahahah

LonTugi said...

post la mel, sia mo tinguk..

gunturina said...

cumil lg 2..

ska sy ni..

gunturina said...

cba bg plastik bsar, kucing sy suka 2..