LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
Young, pretty and fabulous! LOL

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Poisoned

I'm currently at home. Or to be exact, spending most of my time running to the loo at home. You see, I just came back from KK on wee hours of yesterday and up until now, I am still down with food poisoning. It started on Monday noon and up till now I'm still suffering from diarrhoea, nausea and stomach cramp till now.
I still went to work yesterday cause I really2 have too. And I even went out for dinner for my colleague's farewell last nite. But today I decided to see my doctor and rest at home (where the toilet is nearer).
Most of my family members were also down with food poisoning and are recovering at home. My partner was excluded though. Hmm... I suspected it was the shellfish or could be the chunks of big fish we bought in Tuaran.

What a disaster!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

adui cian...bah..mkn ubat..and have a good rest...

KaDusMama said...

alalalaa....ok sudah ko??? jan lupa makan ubat ah..

memeljoan said...

ciannya..bah, get well soon kio,,.,

LonTugi said...

kengkawan... im feel so much better now. perut still memulas2 sikit la, tp better than yesterday.. :)

Anonymous said...

yeah..blog sy update sudah!!! hurray!!!