LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
Young, pretty and fabulous! LOL

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy New Year 2010!!!

Hi guys!!! Been lost for a VERY long time. A lot has happened to my life since my last update. When time permits, I will write about them... I would say, my 2009 ended with a bittersweet memories.

Anyways, it's already the 14th day in 2010. What's new in your life? I have yet to make any resolutions for this year. I figured, maybe I shouldn't... or should I?

Of all the things I vowed to myself when 2009 begun, I think only 2 items were checked ...
So maybe I'll be more realistic this year. Simpler goals, lesser stress. Lessen the stress, happier me... Amen.

3 comments:

Mama Mia said...

welcome back,Ig :)

LonTugi said...

thanks mama mia!

si penagih kopi said...

2010 - baby