LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
Young, pretty and fabulous! LOL

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hanoi Trip (Day 3)

The next morning after breakfast we went near the cave area again for kayaking session.. I managed to force husband to kayak with me hahaha... It was sooo nice... My first time kayaking... A bit puzzled on the paddling wise...but we got on fine few minutes after... We saw a live jelly fish!!!... We paddled around it for a while until husband whined that he wanted to go back to the dock... duh... but I managed to persuade him to kayak some more... hehe . We didn't get any pics though coz husband said should the kayak flipped over at least the camera wont get wet.. O_O
Kayaking was around an hour, the rest of our group took longer.. I think they went further from our area... I envy them..

So we head back to the port...and reached there around 11.30am... Wah so sad to leave the boat... I love to sail... with comfort that is... haha
We got our group lunch at one of the restaurant on shore... Nice lunch... but quite hurried... Then hopped on the bus for journey back to Hanoi...

We reached Hanoi city around 4.30pm and quickly bathe, laze in the room for a bit then go out for dinner.. our dinner was Pho (see just how much we love pho!)




Oh and we stopped at the sidewalk near our hotel to eat Nem and Ca bo.. Nem was made of pork with fish.. like satay...Ca bo.. erm actually I don't know whether or not we got this one right but the dish was actually grilled squid, marinated in something sweet.. haha...husband love this one so much...





Oh and we did buy this for supper.. haha eating spree I tell you...

No comments: