LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
Young, pretty and fabulous! LOL

Friday, August 12, 2011

Once In a Blue Moon

I'm updating from the office... And hence the title. I have so many things to share, but just can't find the time to do so. Let me just roughly point what stuff I want to share with you guy

> Bebe Ian is 6 months plus. And he's started on solid earlier.. Around 5 months 3 weeks or so... It was a fun time for me and husband. The first solid that we gave him was a puree of banana mixed with baby rice and breast milk. Hehe...Now he's eating 3x per day. Normal baby porridge with variety of vege added... Amount would be around 3 big tbs per feeding... and with same amount of breast milk (around 14oz during day time). I'm not sure how much he drinks at night cause I breastfeed directly.. :) So my worries about he's not taking enough BM has gone. :) Hope he will gain his appetite soon so that we can increase the amount of solids to feed him.

> I can't wait to move! It has started to annoy me. Small space. More people. But I have to endure this until our house is ready. Crap.

> Tomorrow I will be flying back to KK... But only for few days.. :( I want to visit my grandpa... He was admitted again late last month and my mom said he's getting weaker :(

> I bought stuffs from Little Whiz & Fabulous Mom that I would like to share with you guys... But not fun without any photos... So will update this part later (If later ever comes ^^)

> I miss my buddies..... I actually missed going out & hanging out with them... Dun get me wrong... I love being with Ian all the time :) But still, I miss you gals... Muacks...

> I will be nanny-less soon... HOW?? Anybody knows anybody? I am reluctant to send Ian to a nursery.. Argh.. Headache!

> I want to quit my job and become a full time housewife. Can I? Oh how I wish for this to happen... Soon pls.

> My friend said tonight is the starting of the ghost festival. It's only 5.45pm, and the skies outside is pitch black... Wah... (Shudder)

 

3 comments:

si penagih kopi said...

i miss u too....muackss...i consider diri sendiri as one of the buddies mentioned above :p

LonTugi said...

nasib baek u memang one of them... hahaha

si penagih kopi said...

kalau i tak tergolong...hermmm....jgn panggil i lagi... :p