LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
Young, pretty and fabulous! LOL

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Spooked?!

Bebe Ian had have trouble sleeping on last Saturday (27/8) nite. Why? I don't know. Whenever we try to put him to bed he will howl like one abused baby... But he was already really sleepy..He finally fell asleep for a while at 1am (usually his bedtime is around 10pm). But not for long. When we try to transfer him to the main bed he will cry, cry and cry again. Feared that he maybe sick (although he has no fever) we brought him to the doctor the next morning after Sunday mass. But the doctor said there was nothing wrong with him. That night the same thing happened again. So out of desperation I started to sprinkle Holy Water all over the bedroom and husband burned some incense to fume the room (the same one they use during mass)... My MIL started her prayers and amazingly Bebe Ian stopped crying and fell asleep ! So MIL (and also my mom after I told her) concluded that SOMETHING may have disturbed Bebe Ian... Scary huh? But thank God that he's okay after that incident... And I never fail to sprinkle some Holy Water around during bedtime nowadays. So I guess when people say babies are sensitive to such disturbances, they were right after all.

2 comments:

si penagih kopi said...

woh ada SN...

LonTugi said...

betul2... tapi harap dah lari balik tempat u... haha