LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
Young, pretty and fabulous! LOL

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

It has begun!

Bebe Ian has started teething and I'm excited! :D

Sorry guys, this is just one of the thing that I have been pondering at for awhile. He's been fussier than ever for the last several weeks and teething was one of the things that came up in my mind that may have caused such behaviour...

I started noticing last week when he bit me (my fragile part ok! OUCH!!!) and it felt like kind of a sharp bite. Nothing visible for the eyes to see that time but an unmistakable sharp edges can be felt when rubbing his lower gum... But yesterday when I checked, yes I can see a small budding tooth! So cute!!!

I just hope that he wont bite me as much as before though... Hmm...

4 comments:

Memeljoan said...

cepat dia tumbuh gigi kan? c dendy ada juga sudah tu keras2 sama tbuka sdh gusi dia tmpt tu gigi mo kluar tp belum nampak tu gigi putih...ekekke

Felisberto T. Nagata said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LonTugi said...

memel... org cakap kalau awal tumbuh gigi lambat mo berjalan nti... betul ka tu aa??

LaVern said...

I have found that lightly flicking them after they bite helps a lot. ^_^