LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
Young, pretty and fabulous! LOL

Monday, September 19, 2011

OMG

I dreamt that I was pregnant again... Like IN THE MOMENT, when Bebe Ian is just 7 1/2 months young... So vividly clear... and real and I was half cursing myself for not keeping to my 2-years-gap-before-getting pregnant-for-the-next-one plan...

I know it's all in God's plan anyway.. But I really would like Bebe Ian to be a toddler first before having another baby... :) Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against mothers who have another child every single year...It's our own choice isn't it?

*** Bebe Ian was in a BAD mood last night... and he BIT me! OUCH!!

2 comments:

mommieZee said...

cute.....

si penagih kopi said...

yish tak sabar :p mimpi u