LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
Young, pretty and fabulous! LOL

Friday, July 25, 2008

Baking Exp...

I love baking...and am keen to explore further in this area...soon maybe...



My first real baking experience was last xmas... I went back home, and I thought rather than buying a cake from the bakery for Xmas, why don't I try to bake one instead. So me and my sis bought the ingredients (and search high and low for the whipped cream..darn, it's really hard to get one from the nearby store's around Inanam) and baked not 1 but 2 cakes...hehehe



Sliced cakes...chocolate and vanilla...ready for decorating...


The outcome... 2 humble yet very tasty cakes;



Hehe, can see the amateurish baker skill right??


And this was the extra thing I've prepared that time;



Cute ??


Since I just got my own oven here... It's not until recently that I started baking again...


I baked chocolate cake and chocolate chip cookies for the Potluck that we had previously at the office;



I rcvd good reviews on these 2...hehe


More pics on these 2...



Then the other day I made Blueberry Muffin for my dear colleagues. I found them to be a bit oily...need to lessen the corn oil next time...



Geez, I hate to upload pics... Wait for my next update..need to find where are those pics...So, anyone wants me to bake you something? *Wink wink...









3 comments:

RieNa.YuMi said...

ue x'mas cake make me drool.....nyum....nyum....

LonTugi said...

tq tq... ;p

Anonymous said...

nice cake :)