LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
Young, pretty and fabulous! LOL

Monday, March 16, 2009

Why Oh Why

I have been exercising a lot since I joined FF and more especially after I've got myself my new gym buddy, Maso... Hehe. Seriously, am a BIG fan of combat classes.

Anyways, the scale has yet proven to be nice to me. The numbers shown so far were of a minute differences... Not as much as I have anticipated before.. :( WHY WHY

Fellow FF-ians told me that it'll take months to see very big difference. Though agreeing with them, can't help feeling a bit annoyed though. O_O

Dieting wise, I'm eating normal. Cutting out portion whenever possible. Big difference now is that I don't indulge in typical M'sian breakfast anymore. And I would say this move helps a lot. Not eating is just not a thing for me...Hehe...

Am crossing my fingers that more changes are happening in the future.

P/S - Am not complaining on the happier mood and increase in overall stamina though. :)

4 comments:

DrKong said...

aiseh....komon oyo...buli kuntik...
training lah kio!

LonTugi said...

:p tgh berabis ni kong...

RieNa.YuMi said...

uiks...my name been mentioned....(banana_dance)

Anonymous said...

best nya ko....saya pula x dapat sign in ni gmail,blog sy...tp ble pla baca blog ko..x tau if dapat post comment or tidak...sedih no...