LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
Young, pretty and fabulous! LOL

Monday, August 17, 2009

Mixed feelings...

I have a lot of things going through my mind at the moment. The wedding, health issues amongst my family and my partner's family, money issues, and now my sister.... argh... So tiring.

I wish I can just disappear into thin air and not having to deal with all this. I don't know whether I am capable to deal with all this. I don't know whether I am strong enough.

What have I done wrong to deserve this?

5 comments:

RieNa.YuMi said...

If the mind..Keeps thinking...You've had enough...But the heart...Keeps telling you...Don't give up...Who are we to be...Questioning...Wondering what is what...DON'T GIVE UP...Through it all...JUST STAND UP!!!!...

memeljoan said...

Sabar ig...jgn difikirkan sgt nnt boleh gila...:)

Anonymous said...

ig..?everything ok already?

Payad said...

less farting, more action.might work.

LonTugi said...

shut up la baya...