LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
Young, pretty and fabulous! LOL

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Eyes wide open

It's 3.23am and I am wide awake... Ian decided to have his meal earlier tonite... He's finally back asleep while I can't... Tried but failed.

Checked my Fb wall and nothing's special... My Tweetdeck has only 5 new ones... Argh so bored..

So let me rant about something. I HATE noisy car/motorbike!!! At this hour those idiotic morons are driving / riding their (normally cheap) vehicles like hell outside of my house. And Ian will get startled. If only I have a gun I will shoot them one by one and to teach them a lesson. But who am I kidding.. Of course I can't have a gun.. So all I can do is curse them whenever they pass by my house.

I think I better try to go back to sleep now. I need all the rest I can get before the next meal. Nite all! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

2 comments:

memeljoan said...

Bikin panas kan...

LonTugi said...

memang bikin panas... benci betul sia..