LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
Young, pretty and fabulous! LOL

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

mOmma, I want you...

I am looking for this brand of bottle mOmma zero+ for the last 2 weeks and to no avail. Went to Mum's Care and several other boutiques in MV last weekend and all they have is the rocking bottle...


Still having problem with bottle feeding Ian... Hmm the silk teat MAM does help a little though... But his intake is still less than what it should be... Thinking that it could be the teat flow problem I bought these:




I've tried finding this mOmma bottle online but so far all the online sites has yet to reply me on pre-ordering... Sigh.

Just a thought: Maybe I should start Ian on solid food earlier...
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

2 comments:

nad said...

Erfaan dah start makan :D jomla bagi ian makan jugakk

LonTugi said...

oo ye? tunggu beberape hari lagi.. ngam2 5 months i akan start... btw, u bagi bubur nasi or the commercial baby food ar?