LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
Young, pretty and fabulous! LOL

Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Bebe!

My son turned 1 yesterday and I couldn't help but feel proud of myself... Well it's been a year since I became a mom and although I have missed a lot of things that I used to enjoy pre-baby, I will never ever change my life now. I love being a mom. Period.
Bebe Ian is still a baby in my eyes although he qualifies to be called a toddler by now... Not walking yet, but can let go of his hold on things for a mere moment then fall.. Hehe
I brought him to the mall yesterday coz his birthday party is this weekend back home in KK. So nothing special yesterday... Just bonding time with me :)I tell you, it's worth taking leave from work for. :)

I will update more after his party this coming Sunday...

Cheers!

3 comments:

de engineur said...

Exactly! What you said is true to the core. Our little cutie is now coming to 2 and a half years young and she's a fun and bless every move she makes.

LonTugi said...

right? sometimes i feel like im missing a lot by working full time and put him under the care of one of my relative.. but can't do much...:(

si penagih kopi said...

yeay...Ian is on his way becoming a hensem botaks boy... ^_____^

Happy Bornday Ian...hope to see you soon....