LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
Young, pretty and fabulous! LOL

Thursday, February 16, 2012

MMR - Should Or Should Not (Part 2)

Well, I did... Hehe.. After reading too many stuff I have decided that the benefits of vaccinating outweigh the risk they may have...

Yesterday was the appointment and I did ask the nurse on possible side effects and as expected the nurse said "takde lah"... So I asked her about how a friend's son developed fever and rashes few days after MMR injection then she said "terpulang kepada budak tu sendiri la, ada yang demam ada yang tak". Then when I ask about the possibility to delay this injection then she said "kenapa?, tau tak measles sekarang tengah merebak?"

Haiih... So to make story short I gave Ian the injection and no fever so far... **Touch wood... The nurse said this MMR injection is not painful for the child.. Maybe, coz Bebe Ian didn't cry that long and still play "roughly" as usual...

I hope really hope Bebe Ian will be just fine.... Amen.

3 comments:

lynanne said...

Baby Ian is strong and he will be fine. Think positive and he will be.
:)

nad said...

ahaha my son got measles yesterday on his 1st birthday

LonTugi said...

Ciannye... Memang tgh outbreak ke ar? Dah amik mmr?