LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
Young, pretty and fabulous! LOL

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fishpaste!!!

Last weekend was a bad weekend for me. Why? Hmm let me think;
First my washing machine broke down (Darn, I'm not gonna do manual laundry!)
Second my iron stopped working (Bought a new one, which cost me 89 bucks haiih...)
Third I spent my Sunday literally alone (Sob Sob)
Fourth the WNN alarm went funny (Just visited the mechanics last 2 weeks!)
Fifth went to gas station to pump petrol... (O_O, this will be on my list of bad things happening in my life from now on)

Luckily I still have some sanity left to act normal this week. But seeing the mounting of work need to be done on my desk is starting to push me towards the edge... Well, I'll survive these anyhow... Have too right? Yeah, right.

2 comments:

RieNa.YuMi said...

mounting work...ya have no choice....have too....sigh~~

LonTugi said...

yea.. no choice... sob sob...