LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
Young, pretty and fabulous! LOL

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Still drowning?

It's been awhile since my last update on my life... Well, nothing much happened too... except for those endless work to do at the office. I really can't wait for July to finish. After that, fuhh... things will get back to normal. I hope so...
I guess I have been quite a bitter person when I am stuck with sooo much to do in a short period of time. So, sorry for those people whom I may have ignored or annoyed at these times... Can't help it, sometimes I feel like strangling somebody...
Sometimes I just don't understand how could they become sick all the time... I guess all that act of becoming (or pretending) that they're the best in the world in that little place of theirs are really affecting their health... Just imagine, it is like living in a cage and at the same time you have to be at your best every single freaking time... And if you're not then you are not fit to be in that cage... and the ending for you could be anything.
Enough rambling about THEM... Like it or not I still need to perform and complete my tasks right? I chose to do that kind of job so I will need to deal with it anyway...
On a happy note, a good friend called me just now... Nice chatting with her... I just hope that everthing will turn ok for her... And I'm still waiting final confirmation from another friend on whether she's joining in or not... I really hope so....
Finally, my partner called me just now, and we are going for a nice dinner tomorrow nite... after work of course... can't wait... I miss him... :) This will cheer me up till tomorrow...Hehe

No comments: