LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
Young, pretty and fabulous! LOL

Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Tag from Kengkaru Kong (A nice one...)

So second tag for me... this time from Kengkaru Kong and I tell you this one really grabs my attention... :D So here goes...

Using simple rules. Using the Google Images to search the answers to the questions given. Then you must only choose a picture from the first page of the results page and post them as your answers. Finally you can share this tag with another 5 person. Here we go...

1. Next year I'm...


2. I really want to go to...




3. My favorite places...




4. My favorite things...



5. My favorite drinks...




6. My favorite foods...






7. My favorite color...


8. I live in ...


9. I was born in...



10. A nickname I had...





11. My college major...


12. My bad habits...






13. My hobbies...




14. I wish...






15. I want to tag...
Gregchai
Memel
Mas
Reno
Sulan
Have fun guys!!!

10 comments:

DrKong said...

haha .. nice... sa suka ko BiBi..haha.. nama samaran ko kaitu Lontugi?

GC said...

adui, nama sia yang paling atas, adui bah kasi can sama uncle ni, slow skit mau meng'google' ni, tau la urang berumur ada slow skit, tapi yang pastinya akan di buat hehehe

:D

LonTugi said...

kengkaru.. jgn ko..nama panggilan sia di ruma baitu... hehehe

gregchai..logot-logot ka 'd dusun... kekeke...

RieNa.YuMi said...

ayakkk....kene tag pula...nnt when i got mood n time i buat yer iggy... :p

LonTugi said...

yes mas... take ur time.. haha

DrKong said...

Bibi.... sa mau eskrim ni perasa vanila...hehe!

LonTugi said...

eskrim... ambil sendiri di esbok.. :D

Kris and Nadia said...

wawa... smart ooo :) nice job!!

LonTugi said...

hi Kris & Nadia... thanks.. ;)

Su Lan said...

wahhh....so creavite worrrr...
me nak curik ur idea ok arr???
hahhahaaa....good good...
i akan berusaha upadate bloggg...
hahahaaa...=p