LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
Young, pretty and fabulous! LOL

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Update update...

Hi All, know it's kinda late, but I still want to wish a Happy New Year 2009 to all of you... :)
Am now at the office, abusing this sudden internet freedom again.. Shh... ;) This is just a quick update on my blog, so that people won't think that I have deserted MereThoughts completely... Hehehe..
I have a place to stay now... I have moved to a better apartment but it's still in a big mess. I just want to sort which stuff that I really need to use regularly and the rest shall be kept properly in boxes.. (For easy handling when something happened.. well, you'll never know what might happen in the future...lesson learned)

And I've got overly tanned during my trip to Kuching. Damn, I didn't expect Serikin to be that HOT (basically, it's like the sun shone just directly above you) Hitam terus oo... I should have applied maximum sunscreen if I knew it will be that HOT.. Darn.
So, am now in the process of shedding, and try to be lighter in tone... hehe.

Ok, it's 9.10am now... Guess I should proceed to do my work now and shall abuse this office's internet again when the timing is right. ;)
P/S - Internet at home is still unavailable. Should get it by end of this week. Crossed fingers!

No comments: