LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
Young, pretty and fabulous! LOL

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Post Hols...

With reference to my previous post, my partner and I didn't make it to Penang. SIGH and SIGH.

WNN turned out to be craving more than a normal regular servicing... Remember when I wrote that my partner drove WNN into a big pothole end of last year? Yes, apparently the damage was not on front left rim but also to the back right rim as well... Not taking any risks to drive long distance with a crooked rim, we cancelled the trip... and the of course hotel bookings were burned. :(( Sad sad...

But after a day of "sulking" (basically I was just so frustrated that the trip didn't happen) I started to see things positively...
- Avoided traffic jam.
- Avoid unnecessary spending.
- More time for ZzZzZz...

So back to my to do list the other day...

- I did laundry (with my bare hands mind you - coz my washing machine is still in another state) Yey!
- My partner and I gave Roo & Oliver their long awaited baths and groomings ourselves. Yey!
- We cleaned out the house... Yey!

As of now, despite spending most of the time sleeping and idling during the long weekend I feel unmotivated for work... Hmm, overcharged???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bare hands laundry...sounds really scary for me....yes yes, i'm spoiled. :-P

LonTugi said...

Yes, did sound scary to me too... ;P It was like my schooling years...