LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
Young, pretty and fabulous! LOL

Friday, January 23, 2009

Finally, long weekend...

So it'll be CNY holidays this weekend, and my partner and I will be driving to Penang tomorrow. This will be our first trip to Penang... Haha, after all these years. Yes, was warned on the heavy traffic.

But before that there are these few things to settle:
* Service WNN.(Taking half day leave today)
* Do laundry.
* Clean house. (I am very influenced by my mother (and her by my grandmother) about how we must clean the house thoroughly before the eve of CNY, saying that it's bad luck to clean the house during the eve and on CNY itself. Since on the eve of CNY, my partner and me might not be home yet... I need to do it this afternoon after the car got serviced)
* Give bathe to Roo & Oliver if there's extra time. St. Angel is extremely busy this whole week that they have to decline bathing business from me. :(
* Entertain my landlord tonite. They are coming for their stuffs left in the house. And I'm going to ask him to help me fix my internet connection. The phone is working fine except for the internet. So frustrating, paying RM110 monthly for nothing. O_O
So that's it... My to do list for today.

Anyways, to those who celebrates CNY, be merry and may this year be a prosperous one for u... :)

*** Am missing all the ang pows back at home again this year. :(

No comments: