LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
Young, pretty and fabulous! LOL

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Busy Bee cum Zombie

I have been very busy lately. Lack of sleep and mounting of stress is basically my routine now. Tons of work to do at the office (and they followed me home too!). I have just cleared one big client's mess and there's another big one to follow... and the cycle will repeat itself until end of July... haiihh...

Got a breather for awhile when I attended my cousin's wedding last Saturday, and since the reception was in Malacca, I took the chance to "jalan-jalan" with my dad, my brother and my partner there... Enjoyed it but was very super tiring...

Hmm, my dad and my brother flew back to KK last nite and life is back to normal in my household. Boring boring...

On wedding prep, I have yet to confirm on the photographer part. Guess I will need to steal a bit of time tomorrow to sort this out. My mom is nagging me on the mass ceremony arrangement. Need to appoint readers, pick the choirs... and bla bla bla... The one thing concerns me the most is to find which readings from the bible that I should choose for the ceremony. Another hmm...

Crossing my fingers for a better and calmer week ahead.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

bah jangan stres betul...palan palan aa... :)

Mama Mia said...

palan-palan la..buat la satu2, jgn kelam-kabut. :)

LonTugi said...

da, stressed ni... hehehe... :)

mamamia - im trying.. terpaksa sia nda jadi lontugi ni.. kalau nda tidak siap kerja.. :)

coolgal said...

u still need the photographer?
go to www.afterbefore.com.my and check it out ya.

Anonymous said...

hi there... have thought of the bible reading yet? i could give u a few if u want...

LonTugi said...

ali - tx for the link... still deciding though..haha


hi leeyo, i have some in mind but would like to hv more to choose from.. tx.. appreciate it! :)