LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
Young, pretty and fabulous! LOL

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Weekend... It's a bland one.

Oh yes, been alone in the house since last Friday nite. The thing is my partner left for his overseas trip for a week and I have nothing scheduled for the weekend. Argh... so bored. Woke up, watched TV, surf the net, eat... I did all that in repetition mode. Went out for awhile for breakfast yesterday and have been inside the house ever since. When think about it, I can actually hit the gym in between... but I was to lazy to drive... So...

Good thing that I have something to look forward to come next weekend... Yey... can't wait for the Shape Run 2009!!! This will be my second run and I couldn't be more excited!!

To add to the fun, the run will be at nite, how cool is that! I signed up for 11.5km and gosh, I haven't been practicing. (Note to self: Gotta hit the treadmill MORE this week) Or else, I'll be panting like mad during the run... and I don't want that.

Wonder how's the weekend been treating you guys so far? Bet you guys had more exciting stuffs happened. I will try to do a lot of blog-hopping soon... so hope to read nice posts from you guys... :)
*** Just want to share something... My partner actually bought me a book before he left for his trip... and I think it's like an act of comforting me because he had to leave me alone for a week.. so sweet...

6 comments:

KaDusMama said...

My weekend was probably the most boring of all..HAHAHA all i did was..house chores..TV...eat..! Too lazy to go out..

Anonymous said...

my weekend...pegi skola..ada kokum,demam,got menstrual pain,buat assignment 3 pages,and of course main sayang2 ma nazwan......kind of buzy ka tu juga..?ka buring..?hehehehe

LonTugi said...

tt - house chores?... i hate them!!! I hv thousand reasons to NOT do them...hehe...

da - well at least you've got human contact in between la... hehe

Anonymous said...

pa macam larian ko?bah...selamat berlari...

memeljoan said...

weekend sa pun sama seperti weekend2 yg sdh...mkn, tdr, tv, internet....

LonTugi said...

da, hari 6 ni tu... doi larat ka nda nih... kekeke...

memel, i guess begitu la ba kali routine yang normal kan... tp kadang2 bosan juga... :)