LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
Young, pretty and fabulous! LOL

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Lazy Saturday....

I woke up around 10am this morning... Didn't plan to sleep in but the morning rain was making the surroundings nice and cool, in which after adding to the comfort of my Mumut, I decided to do so.
After several disturbance; Roo's constant knocking on the door + my partner's annoyed voice urging me to wake up... I had to ditch my lair...
After making b'fast (or brunch, or whatever you call it), we bathed Oliver, becoz he's dirty... Roo was spared... :) I tell you, giving cat a bath is no laughing matter... It's hard. Very.

List of activities for the rest of the day:
1. Laundry
2. Tailor visit
3. Lazing around.
4. Do homework.
5. Lazing around.

Told you it's going to be a lazy day... :)

No comments: