LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
Young, pretty and fabulous! LOL

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Long overdue post.. Part 1

Ok, it's now the month of October... and I shall end this moment of laziness and update my blog... :) So behold... Pics taken during my recent KK trip...

Here are some pictures taken during my sis' engagement party...


"My sis' gifts during her engagement on 30/08/2008"


"Yum yum"


"Engagement cake"


"This one called gorouk.."


"Cut vege ready to be cook"




"My partner helping out..hehehe"


"Food I gobbled down that day"

That nite we went for movies at 1Borneo... The place was nice, but still under development so the parking was like hell. I went to this shop called Daiso, all items were priced at RM5... and I saw lots of creative Japanese everyday items being sold... hehehe. Definitely will go there again...

The next day we drive back to my childhood hometown Ranau...


"Jambatan Tamparuli...the ever mentioned item in some kadus songs"

I grew up here... Well, at least until I reach 12 years old... :)


"This is where my house is located at"


"My dear primary school"

And of course for me a trip to Ranau will not be complete without Poring HotSpring's visit. Even my family can't understand my over fascination to this place... For me I'll never get tired of this place...


"Poring at Poring HotSpring..hehe"


"This little bird was watching us the whole time while we were soaking in the hot tub"


"We went home quite late... I find this lamp is pretty... And see the almost-like-smiley face?"


"Creative arrangement of pebbles on the concrete track... I heart this"

To be cont'

No comments: