LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
Young, pretty and fabulous! LOL

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Long overdue post... Part 3

The next day drive around town in KK... And I decided to bring my partner for a taste of Bukit Padang's ABC... This eatery place has been around since my secondary school time... Whenever my parents pick me up from SBPS (my secondary school) for holiday or just an outing we will definitely go to this place... Very very nice to have a bowl of ABC during hot sunny weather in KK.. :)


"Mine, ABC biasa"


"My sis', ABC with ice cream"


"My partner's, ABC with mix fruit"


"Side order of char kui kawin, simply means char kui with butter and kaya ---> very nice"

The next day we went to Penampang Tamu to buy this;


"Can't get enough of this..hehe"

Some pics taken at my grandparents (mom's side)house...


"Pretty cactus"



"Remind me of my missing Boo... poor Baby, he's so alone..."

So, that's it... My recent trip back to KK. Uploading pics is never fun for me... *_*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh..buah cactus tu sedap tauu..pernah makan tak??

LonTugi said...

nad, tak pernah la.. u try kat sana ker?

Anonymous said...

a'a kat sini kalau musim buah cactus tu memang banyak la orang jual..try la..maniss

LonTugi said...

ok ok..next time i try... :D