LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
Young, pretty and fabulous! LOL

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sucks!

I did something stupid just now... so so stupid that I wish I didn't do...but I stupidly did.
I have wasted RM90.. just like that...
Well, here goes... I bought this online air ticket...and stupidly purchase it on a wrong departure date...which of couse I have to change the flight details again and now I'm RM90 poorer.
It's not like hundreds..I know...but still I can buy nice things with that money...

This wasn't the only bad thing that had happened to me over the weekends...

Yesterday, I was forced into confinement in my house since a package was supposed to be delivered to my house that day. The call centre lady which whom I have spoken to on Friday said that the package will be delivered before /around 1pm. So I woke up early (which is a real torture for me during weekends), went out to have b'fast and obediently went back home to wait for my package to be delivered. And I've waited and waited, but the stupid courier service didn't show up at all!!!

So being a "good" girl, I patiently tried to get thru the hotline numbers...but of course I have only managed to waste another few bucks of my airtime... ****!

Anyways, left a NICE comment / feedback on the courier company's site... and I will expect a word of LOVE from them... pronto! Should they failed to do so... I'm gonna make a call to that customer service and am gonna give them an earful for ruining my Saturday.

No comments: