LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
Young, pretty and fabulous! LOL

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Long overdue post... Part 2

The next day after Poring trip, I brought my partner and grandparents (my father's side) to Ranau Tamu... Tamu is like this big pasar (market) held every month. Just want my partner to experience this. Mind you, when I was little, trip to tamu like this excites me...:) But I don't have much pic of this coz we were buzy browsing and I was busy explaining this and that to my partner..




"Pretty trees near the Liwagu River nearby"


"Hehe, pawong anyone?"


"Ya meh?"

Afterwards we went for breakfast.. Oh yes, we woke up pretty early to avoid the rush at the tamu...


"Liwagu river"


"This humble kopitiam serve the meanest "konomien" with best char siew"


"Plant covered with hearts"




"What I love most about Ranau is the ever clear blue skies... I was really at peace here"

That very same day we drive back home.. and I managed to persuade my partner to allow me to drive all the way back to KK... :)) So I did it!!!
We stopped by at Kinabalu Park for a while just to show my partner around coz we promised my family that we will reach home before dark. We will climb Mt Kinabalu next time... hehe (Well, I climbed it before... but that was a very long time ago..)


"I was here"


"Mini clear stream"


"I was very very tempted to explore this trail... but alas, no time to do so :("



"Dense mountain forest"

So when we took off from Kinabalu Park it was around 4pm and the fog along the way was very thick... very thick that I was forced to drive at 30mph!!! Goodness, the visibility was like 50 meters or even less... very dangerous.









"Sunset sunset"

We arrived home safely at around 7pm and another feast awaits us that evening... pure sin of gluttony I tell you...

To be cont'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

owww teringat kampung sy..tsskkk oww kampung ku..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LonTugi said...

hehehe... balik la kg urangranau...