LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
Young, pretty and fabulous! LOL

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

05/11/2008

It's my birthday today and I am officially a 28 years old gal. Still can be considered a gal right?? :D

To my family and friends, THANK YOU for all the wishes and may God bless all of you! I even received a phone call from a long lost friend! How nice... Love u all... :)

Since I purposely took a day off today... I decided to go shopping! And best of all my partner bought me books and stuffs for my birthday... To tell you the truth my partner is a total lost when it comes to pressies O_O... So most of the time, he'll unceremoniously will pay whatever I bought on my birthday... Well, anyways...though it sounds not-so-romantic at times...I do appreciate the things that he bought (but picked) by me... Muacks :)


I just love books by this author... :)

Oh yes, there are 2 friends and a cousin who shares same birth date with me...So happy birthday to you guys as well!!! Nov 5th babies rock!!!

1. Siva (A colleague of mine who shares the exact date of birth with me...right to the day/month/year...Cool!!!)
2. Sulan (A crazy gal whom I shared a workplace with...haha, another colleague...She's very nice)
3. Jane (My cuz... Pity that she's having an exam week now... should have a drink with her..)

Ok...so that's it...happy birthday to me :D

*** I just realised that I haven't had any cakes for my bday today... Oh well, I'm over cakes anyways...:)

No comments: