LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
Young, pretty and fabulous! LOL

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Eeeeee....

First - Luckily the winning team for Amazing Race Asia 3 was not the P****'s team. Yey for Ida & Tania for great positivity till the end. Congrats HK team!

Second - So the "maintenance" guy came. He charged me RM80 for just fiddling some sticks at the sink drainage point. But it came to no good too...seems like it's a bigger problem. So as of now, my sink still doesn't work...DAMN!

Third - My landlord said that I should bear 50% of the cost... Should I? I mean, it's not like I'm going to rent this place forever right?

Fourth - My poor mum, she still work around the kitchen with a clogged sink.

Fifth - Wish my partner is here with me now. He's sure will know what to do with the sink. Damn my dependency side towards him for hard labour stuff.

No comments: