LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
Young, pretty and fabulous! LOL

Saturday, November 15, 2008

-aLoNe-

Yesterday, I went to KLIA to fetch my partner, he's leaving for Korea for 2 whole weeks. I hate it when he's out of reach (physically) like this.
Well, his duty calls... Can't do anything.

He'll be having meetings for the first few days and will be spending the rest of the trip at ChungBuk University, South Korea. (How I wish I can go with him O_O)

Anyways, he called to check on me just now. Said that they are in a taxi, going somewhere. Glad that he reached there safely and I'll pray for his safety and good health all the time while he's there.

Oh, how I miss him already... :)

Good thing is, I won't be alone for long. My mom and my little sis is coming for the holidays this coming Wednesday. Like my partner said, this is just like the usual weekdays parting between us... :)

No comments: