LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
Young, pretty and fabulous! LOL

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sigh of RELIEF

1. My brand new washing machine is finally here.

2. My landlord actually came this afternoon, and poured some highly corrosive substance into the sink and my sink is back in business! YEY!!!

3. Whilst helping my landlord fixing the sink, I let my front door opened to allow good ventilation inside the house... the fumes coming from the sink were really bad... super bad. So, after the sink was done, and my landlord went home, I looked for Roo & Oliver. I called and called and only Roo came. I searched for Oliver all over the house but no sign on him anywhere, I didn't even hear a single meow from him. I was frantic. I was scared that Oliver ran out from the house since the front door was opened and I was busy with the sink thingy. So I went out to search him through my block. But no sign of him too. So feeling helpless, I went back home and try to find him again. Finally, I found him. He was actually inside one of the boxes in the store cum litter room. I was happy and mad at the same time cause he didn't response when I called him earlier...:)

So that's my Saturday events so far. Current mood. Happy.. :)

No comments: