LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
Young, pretty and fabulous! LOL

Monday, November 3, 2008

I am grateful.

Despite the several lows over these few months, I definitely need to be grateful for things that I have in my life. So this is my definite list of things / events that I'm thankful for:

1. A wonderful loving partner.
Thank you for staying by my side especially during tough and emo times. Thank you for all the joy and laughter shared...Hehe... I know at times it's almost impossible to understand what I'm thinking or why I acted the way I did and I'll try to be a better partner to you from now on. Love you very much! (Other readers...Ok, u may puke)

2.A loving family.
I have been away from home most of my pre-adult and adult life ...Sent to fully residential school since I was 13 years old and will only spend my time at home during holidays. Then the Uni days right after SPM, where trip back to KK was like once in a year. Now that I am working the frequency has increased to 2-3 times per year. But still, I missed a lot of events back home. But eventhough I hardly spend time with my family back at home, they still provide me with endless, unconditional support and love. Thank you and I love all of you very much!

3. Friends.
Thank you for all the laughters and sorrows shared. Though, I admit that I may have lost contact with some really good old friends over the years. Maybe I was so caught up with my own life and them in theirs...Maybe I have neglected them in ways that most of the time I was unaware of. I really do miss the good old times hanging out with you guys and wish that we can do that again.

4. Roo & Oliver.
Thank you for being such a wonderful roomates ever. I may have yelled when you scratched my sofa or when you've covered the house with excessive sheddings of fur but the truth is I LOVE YOU GUYS!

5. Good health.
Dear body, I will eat healthily more next time. I will try to control my diet and will cut down those fats that causes you to feel sick. I'm sorry for not doing much exercise over the years. I promise I'll do better from now on.

6. To have a job.
I know I have mostly cursed about my job related life. But looking back, I think I should be really thankful that I am still able to earn my own money where some people can't even find a job for themselves.

7. Lastly but not the least, I want to thank GOD for watching over me, my family and my loved ones. Thank you for being so forgiving, and I am truly sorry for being a sinner and ungrateful person at times. Thank you Lord.

There you have it. I'm glad that I wrote this. :)

No comments: