LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
Young, pretty and fabulous! LOL

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

Happy Easter to all my christian friends... I wish I'm at home right now... Miss helping my mum and my mama boiling and wrapping a whole lot of eggs to bring to the church for the morning Easter mass celebration... :) Hmm, miss my family...

Well, I'm not at home though, am an adult so have to be strong, Haha... So I will attend morning mass tomorrow... and maybe prepare nice lunch for me and my partner... :)

Thinking to bake some muffins too... Hmm...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy easter ig...sy pun buat easter egg juga nie...hehehe...

DrKong said...

happy easter mandak!

afni said...

hahahha..tau tak i gi stadium tertutup bukit jalil,ingat nak tgk AF..sekali i salah masuk dewan yang org wat celebration utk easter..malunyerrr ;p

LonTugi said...

malunye afni... haha