LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
Young, pretty and fabulous! LOL

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Yes, finally...

My latest indulgence is finally here... Thanks Afni for picking it up for me.. :)




I'm not sure how long am I going to take to finish this piece... It has 1088 pages with small fonts... Gosh, I've started few pages during lunch just now.. can't wait to continue with it... hehehe....

With work and gym and my partner to deal with daily , I have only a mere 30 mins tops before bed to do some readings... but I shall persevere... :D

9 comments:

Kris and Nadia said...

alalalaa... ba nanti kasi short story ar :) sya nda sanggup oo baca gitu tebal pya buku.. gambate!! :)

Vienne said...

woooww..the most famous book in the world so far...im going to get it as one of my collection...

Anonymous said...

Hi Sis,

Wow... i fell in love with that book. Share2 k.

Anonymous said...

ngee...kasi pinjam sy..hahaha...cam best..pa cita tu ig?

LonTugi said...

nadia - ba nti sia kasi ko summary dia.. haha


vienne - guess u hv read the book then... :D i was just starting the 1st chapter, and it's hard to put it down... :)

hi anonymous - shall share when i'm done with it... :)

da - pasal org buat cathederal dulu2... nti sia suda abis sia buat review... kunun la... haha

Mama Mia said...

i love books too. i'm thinking over getting this book also..hehe...

LonTugi said...

hi mamamia... pg la beli... then we can share our views on it...hehehe

afni said...

iggy..i tak sabar nak baca jugak. tapi kena pinjam dgn u la ;p

LonTugi said...

haha afni.. u kene tunggu... i baru sampai half je... :D