LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

About Me

My photo
Young, pretty and fabulous! LOL

Monday, April 6, 2009

Shithead!

Pardon me, but I just need to vent.

I just came back from the gym and I'm not feeling well at the moment. Just now while heading back to the car, Maso and I passed thru this line of cars illegally parked outside. And just before we crossed the road, there's this car wanting to illegally side park his car there too causing us to step further aside in order to avoid the car ... And both of us muttered "Bodoh". (Yalah, u illegaly parked, causing trouble to ppl)

Then suddenly out of nowhere, got this one guy standing near one of the illegaly parked cars there shouted something like " you dua orang la yang bodoh, macam babi". I was like ??? WTF?! Both of us looked at him and he's still bla bla bla something but we kept walking towards my car. Maso said he was like wanting to chase us. OMG, perasan mau mampus...

I can't really see the face but he's dark skinned. WTF, you can rot in hell like I care.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe...dia terasa bah tu ig...

LonTugi said...

buduh kan... palui punya urang.

Mama Mia said...

hehe..butul tu c MumyZuan ckp, tu urg terasa bah, sebab dia mmg buduh! LOL

RieNa.YuMi said...

yesh....damn stupid....a**hole...i sangat geram okes...tapi on the time he like nak chase tu...in my mind dah plan macam2...

Anonymous said...

Tolongla pls...if me kasi jak middle finger tue...F*

GC said...

apa yang korang lalui tu bahaya tau, kalu la tu lelaki serang kamu adui siapa yang nampak gelap pula tu. hati-hati, ada tempat kita buli lepas geram, tapi situasi korang tidak menguntungkan korang berdua, silap haribulan lain jadinya...

take care my friend, di luar tu ramai yang ganas